The Start of Something New....

Hi everyone..... Wow I did it I actually got myself a Blog. I've been going to do this for quite some time but seems like something always gets in the Way . As all of you know here in Montana one is usually Mowing Lawns or Shoveling Snow. I also keep very busy with my Business . I have been doing hair for many years and I Love It ! I love to Decorate and make things. I am a collector of Antiques and Collectibles. I learned it from the best and that is my mom. She taught me so much in life that I'm sure My Husband wishes sometimes I wasn't listening. But she will always have more treasures then me. My most favorite thing in the world is My Family !!!! So watch out people this may make you crazy. Really I'm here to have fun and see what everyone else is doing in Life. Thanks for Visiting <3

1 comment:

  1. i knew you could do it....youre smart, your strong and youre beautiful....i love you.and thank you for getting me back interested in blogging....

    ReplyDelete